Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dentist please

I really think it's high time I see a dentist. Teething problems were long gone...but it's the sensitivity of it. I love ice-cream.

I think I should no longer deny the fact that I need a dentist. I don't want the day to come where I finally see decay taking place in the open.

Sigh, blogs are dangerous. A little typo and you get a big flame. No wonder I no longer take popularity more than getting things done. Maybe I should just loosen up a little and complete tasks on my own leisure within the given time frame and get more acquainted with my colleagues. I really should lest I lose more friends. Actually, a few good ones would do. In typing the previous statement, I once again run the risk of people jumping the gun and some pointing it at me. But I'm tired of playing games. I will gladly retreat from falling into the pit of useless chats.

I met my students. And boy was I glad to have met them :) Wassup' man!

Tung Lok! My Space@ The Humble House, Esplanade.
ε―’θˆδΈ€ιš…

Not bad a place. The ambience was decent. Designed by internationally renowned design guru Mr Junpei Yamagiwa and his team from Myu Planning, Tokyo.

Food? Absolutely Decadently, yours.

My take would be the Seafood porridge. Scallops and prawns tasted fresh and the mushrooms... er... no, I didn't try that. Next up is the Mama Leong's Chicky Rice. That's the restaurant's specialty.

The portion looks big but still, not worth the money! Walk a good 100m to the Glutton's Bay and get twice the portion for the same price! Ahaha... none air-con of course, and you run the risk of smelling like an oyster.

The desserts, however, came across to be subtly unique. Latte Ice Cream with cream of Avacado. Whatever that meant to you was to me a nice cold bowl of dessert.

Ahhh, not a place to go if you want to impress your date. Glutton's Bay out of the question. If you ask me, I say just bring some green tea and sit under the fig tree. That way, you can never go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters