Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Friday, May 30, 2008

Return to me

"I, the Lord, was very angry with your ancestors. Therefore, say to the people, 'This is what the Lord of the Heaven's Armies says: Return to me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies.'. Don't be like your ancestors who would not listen or pay attention when the earlier prophets said to them., ' Turn from your evil ways, and stop all your evil practices.'"

The ancestors? All dead, along with the prophets.

In this story, the people repented. :)

We all enjoy happy endings. The truth is, that's a Hollywood myth.

Who knows, a new epoch might bring a brand new, different and beautiful ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters