Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Thursday, June 05, 2008

No, I don't have a lot of money. Just SUMO

I almost gave up while climbing a slope.

So much for determination and perseverance. I now understand how much we really need to put our 'enthusiasm' into action. There's plenty of drag and inertia. Nevertheless, I have decided to shape up. Oh, all these sound too familiar... =] Praying demands perseverance too.



I like this

I like this too.

This little machine is finally in! Sorry guys, I gave in to a Cannondale.

It's light, possibly under 10kg.

Bling bling wheelset at only 1.5kg with steel bearings that wouldn't give up on me.

New parts albeit not the most DA or Ultegra type but good old 105 is sufficient, for now.

Carbons at the right places save for the frame. I still need to eat you know... :) hahaha...

Cleats? Not good. I have to get used to it all over again. It's some funny weird mechanism I'm not familiar with, unlike eggbeaters.

But I LIKE. (*eyebrows moving up and down*, repeat 3 times with the tone of pastor Lau T.S)

Aha! Come, it's time to pedal!

Supper.
Kembangan? Distance is not a problem. "I'm a new man"
Yishun? No kick, too short a distance. Not even worth a run. "I'm just a machine"
Sengkang? Most likely he will drive his kaboom car. "Vroom"
YCK? He will walk there. "I'm also a new man, a NoveltyUniqueMan."
Kallang? He appears everywhere. Just a phonecall away. "WHAT?"

My supper buddies are aplenty except that some just wouldn't eat for fear that they will grow fat. Oh come on! Look at me, it's TRUE! YOU WILL GROW FAT. So just eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters