Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Monday, December 24, 2007

Not too good a supper

Ah yes, supper.

The almost too familiar word, brought into conversation when a group of hungry YAWAs gathered for a soccer match. Yikes, the man u won again. bad game.

And so came supper. The speedster wanted ChompChomp but King Tut said no to that. So came RK House. Why? Because the prata and drinks there are supposed to be cheap and good. How wrong....

I can't quite find a more appropriate picture than this to express my feelings after supper there.

Check this out:



Disgusted.

Let's see...and trace how I came to this conclusion and feeling.

1. King Tut, along with his comrades, settled down with much anticipation of good food. And yes, excitement grew.

2. Prata tasted good. However, it wasn't enough for the hungry one. He ordered Nasi Ayam.

3. "Exsircuser me, der raice take veri loong to cook...vanto change?... "sure, I don't mind. I'll take the bee hoon goreng. Give me extra ah!"

4. Yeap, indeed I got extra bee hoon. It was a pile...a mountain shaped. Definitely a bigger portion than the hamster's. (And we suspected more chilli as well.)

5. 5 mins into the game, King Tut's lips and nose were red. Perspiration trickled down the sideburns and almost immediately surfaced at the neck. There was no stopping it. Pores were yawning away...totally opened. Gushes of salt filled fluid rushed out.

6. His tummy started to ache.

7. He ordered ice teh peng. That kinda put out the fire.

8. "Uncle, how much?"... "WHAT?!"

9. End of story. Overly priced drink, chilli filled bee hoon with bones and chicken, tummy ache probably due to a weak stomach that reacted to the chilli.

10. Back to Porchester Ave. Winning 11 and a good time of chat.

The last portion kinda saved the night. :)

ROAR!

And I had a good healthy argument over the phone. Arguments? My win.

Quarrels? I don't get into quarrels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters