Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Equinox

First and foremost, allow me to send my apologies to Ho. Actually planned to go for some 'relac' activities after service. But, (but but) couldn't. Well, put that on my account. Let's go for another game of soccer this sunday! This time round, let's implement the $0.50 project. I would like to see it come to pass and work in the long run. Ho, agreed?
I was given a voucher to Equinox, High Tea.

Here's what happens when you're so full and still want to squeeze more food into the stomach.
That's all I could squeeze.
Since the time I was back from Jakarta, I must say it has been an interesting and well rested weekend. In fact, it was good. And the high tea at Equinox played a role of course. From the restaurant, Singapore looked really small. SMU was easily spotted not far away. Chinatown and Clarke Quay as well. A small and busy nation. Too busy actually.
Christmas is coming, it's gonna get busier. More shopping, more wrapping, more food, more suicides too.
Anyway, you kinda can't put work off your mind. I'm not a workaholic. I mean, you don't get it done and over with and then close shop. I don't understand how people can do that. It goes on and you will have to handle it along the way. I find myself having to think through the week to come at the back of my mind so that I can be effective for 9hrs. Shouldn't that be the way?
Ha, the lazy fingers want to rest and don't want to type so hard. Monday's coming, more typing to do. Even more brain juice to squeeze.
Guess what?
I have been hearing this pretty often of late... "25 yrs old already...hahaha"
It gets sick after a while.
Next time, try this: "hey Elgin! 25 yrs old already! I will catch up! :) "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters