Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Monday, April 30, 2007

death Lunch

It was a death lunch at Bishan.
Just take a good look at these pictures:
Oh glorious sashimi
The all time expensive $18 packet of sticky Jap rice.
Someone will roll, someone will cut. Everyone else will eat.
Whoopido. Shioks.
Death desserts.
I'm not including the corochan and beard papa. It's too much to bear. And yes, I had a good lunch and one that was enjoyable. Since the days of shifting, I have not yet had such a good time of fun. Why did I say it was fun anyway? Perhaps it was the hands-on which made all the difference compared to buffet lunches elsewhere. I would recommend this if price is not a concern.
Phew, not much talking but just looking at the pictures makes me hungry. Time for lunch.
Oh hang on, I was introduced to 'Hanabi' at King's Arcade just last night. For approximately $35/pax, you get Ala Carte buffet over the dinner table! Yummilicious. Had trays following trays of sashimi & tempura, grilled salmon (*fav* & eyes glowing), Agedashi tofu (*another personally fav*) and a new found delight for the palate: Salmon skin. Hope to capture some items the next time I go.
I'm down w a bad throat already, so I should rest... for tp. muahaha... Some one suggested that I go for a Hep A/B jab, is it necessary?


Oh, how can I forget...


Dark Chocs.
Caution: This one is a no-go. Fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters