Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

In the twinkling of an eye

When the 'Return' key was pressed, it says that "the requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance."

A gd piece of setup now at large. Kudos to the authors with such flair in writing and, not to mention, artistic and talented skills in photo editing, notwithstanding the pressure of the possibilities of being found out, or even exposed, during the process of it all.

A brave young soul has stepped up to the occasion! G confessed that the army green mask belongs to him. Further interrogation reveals that there's another accomplice which he chose not to expose.

I must confess that my initial responses to the blog was much positive. I never laughed so much about myself until the appearance of the "Divine" blog. The post abt "Is the king being too obvious" was really funny albeit the poor editing on making me look like I was wearing the mask. Gd effort anyway.

Gambette!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters