Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tribute to "Tiger Teng"



So much for a pair of court shoes for a die hard fan of Asics. It has been faithfully abiding to the size 9.5 fat foot over the last 3 years. It has been through the thick and thin, the wet and dry weather conditions and of course, the abusive use by the owner.

Should I break it down in terms of value, it has a depreciation rate of 33.3%/annum at approximately $2.06/month for 3 yrs...
Today, on the contrary, it is worth of High of $225/=. Due to its journey so far, the value has gone up tremendously! It's going @$225 for non-members, and @$10 for avid vintage item collectors! Grab it while stocks last!
*Disclaimer: This pair is unique, unlike the ones which Gh, Gw, Dt, AL and VL have in church.

Monday:
The hours leading up to playing badminton in the evening was really exciting. The thought of reaching home early thrilled my mind. The sight of the sky still bright while I set foot into Castle Green soothes the overworked mind. Shiok* is the word. And so, I almost skipped my way to the badminton court after having put on the good old trustworthy "tiger" court shoes.
"Whoopiiii...!" First proper game in months... 8months? I felt the loose grip it gave me but still went onto the court like a yorkshire because of my excitement. Well, you can tell from my left knee and right elbow what this pair of shoes gave me =]

*Bung, ouch* was heard seconds after the shuttle came over to my side. Elgin was seen on the floor. I saw the shuttle fly straight at me, but tiger shoes just couldn't bring me there. Pain & paiseh-ed. End of story.

Gd bye tiger teng, 3 yrs were good. =] Rest well in the dustbin.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters