Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Foodelicious!

I declare weight-loss season. I think it's time to get a gold for Ippt once more. That $400 should cover expenses such as accomodation and food while travelling.
To the team...to know my answer, just look at the picture:
Firstly, Vietnam is getting fairly commercialized. Yes, I still wanna visit Dalat but 6 days just ain't enough for all of us. Secondly, the 5-6 days can be better spent "buying things, eating food" in Chinese. A HKoliday is what we all want. Hong Kong Street? The real one can only be found at its origin.
But of course, there needs to be a space for consideration when thoughts like this come. Would that 6 days be better spent doing other things? The answer is quite obvious to those whose priorities are already set in place.

Well, enough said. Let's move on to the recommendations of Food. In my previous posts, I mentioned about Hong Kong Street and the Fried Fish Soup across Deyi Secondary School. This time round, I decided to make a 2nd trip to affirm my impression of that dish. I brought along a fellow accomplice in weight gaining. He is none other than Mr. Kok Weeeeee, the guy who seems like he can run a million miles. Here goes:



Fried Fish Soup - Chunks of Fried Fish soaked in XO soup and various ingredients which I chose not to find out. What can I say...? Best of the best, even better in HK. The "teh peng" there is nothing more than average. So just go for the FFS. Tim sum? I offer you the same answer, HK. =] Thumbs up!

Tonight was yet another spree. For some reason, we decided to head for Swensens'. Now here's the funny part: Alex & myself were arguing over whether to order Frosty Chocolate Malt or Sticky Chewy Chocolate. And so, after remembering that I still owe him a treat, this one was on me but I get to choose. And so Sticky Chewy Chocolate was it and an additional $1 for 6 malteasers. -_-
That's not it. Our co-accomplice, A.Lan ordered a dish which looked like IceCream on top of fried tofu which stated "Serves 2". And we're all wondering who's the other person. Apparently all the walking and cutting down of rice intake wasn't really gonna help afterall! But hey, he DID walked home at the end of the day. Here's a good look at our satisfying dessert session:






Shiokanathan la. You can easily tell the satisfied look on me. (Oh, check out A.Lan's pic.)

Following that was a trip to the ever convenient NTUC FairPrice to shop for G.Ho's yogurt drink. But here's what we spotted:
Lemon Lime & Bitters. Call them old-fashioned but nothing beats them when it comes to a G'ol lemon lime drink which is naturally brewed. We needed ice. And so we proceeded to Macdonald's. It's amazing how 'Open numbers' can bring someone to do an activity which no one else wants to do. End of story.

Conclusion la conclusion: food is good. Exercising is also good. Walking home is... no comments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters