Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Friday, August 11, 2006

Try some Brain Juice!



Originally uploaded by elginwx.
A friend sent me this. I only managed to count 3... haha, enjoy!

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...


How many??

Answer: 6. No joke! If you counted 6, you're supposed to be a genius. Normal people will count 3. 4 is quite rare. I only counted 3...haha, so what's that supposed to mean?

Here's another one:

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs..

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn m nid de os not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters