Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Friday, July 23, 2010

I don't know what I want, but I know it's not this

I'm eyeing this book. No, not what the title suggests. Rather, a book I chanced at Kinokuniya, Liang Court, where I received one of the worst customer service ever. (Someone please tag Kinokuniya if they're on fb) To side track a little and ensure that I do not click the send button to 'Kinokuniya Customer Service' or 'Straits Time Forum', here goes:

Me: "Hi, can you show me the book Strengthfinder 1.0 please? (I was holding onto Strengthfinder 2.0)"

Employee: "Buzz, I hv a customer at my table who needs help."
Employee 2: "Look for (Chinese name), she's free to help... I'm going for lunch already..." (while busily engaged in stacking books)

Me, after a disgusted wait: "Hi, it's fine... Thanks..."

POOR Service Quality. You who misrepresented Kinokuniya, gave a bad name... Ought to be fired after an appropriate apology.

And I guess, the lady who didn't want to serve because it's her due lunch hour, certainly also didn't see the need to render assistance to poor-me who had such great intentions to purchase yet another awesome book. If this job meant something to her, she would have probably given me a much better experience. Call me petty? My fellow buddy beside me was way indignant than I was, I thought he was gonna call the cops.

Are you just like this lady employee?
Are you feeling lacklustre at your job?
Are you looking at just two key hours of the day? Lunch, and knock off.

Maybe you're bordering thinly between dissatisfaction and discontentment.

Maybe you chose something that is beyond you such that you can't perform?

Maybe even, you no longer find challenge sufficient to get your potential going?

Perhaps it's time to revamp your daily job scope.

Perhaps it's time to seek professional help that knows your needs.

Perhaps, it is a worldwide epidemic.

I wonder, what is the antidote?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters