Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Saturday, July 21, 2007

You

You. Yes, it's about you.
Just returned home from a bbq for a friend pretty dear to me. Got him something practical and useful for his travels to come. I hope that cuff links would come in handy. It blew a hole...quite big. And the best part is this... I liked it a lot! (*Eyes open wide*)

Surely I was glad to have met him there. He has gone through much. I saw how he clung onto God for strength, love and the ability to move on. Literally move on. I also saw his many friends who were there for him during those difficults times. I must admit that I felt really glad for him then. Those were times when people encouraged and stood by him. But what happens after all that is over?

If knowledge puffs up, then the curry puff must be very knowledgeable. That's why many christians only know, never do. Super saddened after a bbq... why would one 'christian' say to another :"backslide also never jio..." and off to dragonfly they went. Gosh... I have no idea how God would have felt then. But I felt sad, very sad. I must put that sadness into action.

God please enable me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters