Coffee bean + boiling water = sweet aroma

Patience. So I'll wait for the sweet aromaaaa

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hanabi - ViVoCity!

Yes, I have been eating! Especially after meeting both 4A & 4B, my appetite improved :) You guys mean a bunch to me. Nah, you're not bananas... haha, just a big group of potential doctors, lawyers, politicians, designers, teachers, officers, etc. Yes, next up 700 students. Someday, 1000.

So here I am @Hanabi, Vivocity. Filling up the long table were my colleagues from the various departments and I was the ONLY odd one out. Nevermind, my foodie colleagues were there and boy did i settle down at the right table! I have got 2 other hungry ferocious stomachs.

Pardon me if I can't remember the food titles... I can only remember I almost knocked out towards the end, ate too much. What to do, a hungry Coach was there to eat.

(Bad photos due to a bad camera! Did injustice to the food. ROAR)





This is Beef with sesame sauce. Why didn't I try this the last time at BT??

Gosh, the Salmon salad got our palettes going.

Can't possibly miss this wonderful yummilicious SASHIMI!

Shishamo! Tried both the grilled and fried version. My take? Go for the grilled version please.

Grilled Mackeral - SHIOK. We have 15 portions of that.

Everything is nice in this little cup save for the mushroom embedded deep at the rocks.

Ohhh, this is one instant gratification. Cheese Tofu!

A MUST. Tempura. We have 30 portions for that. (opps!)

Mr. Ang, this is to remind you of our makan sessions coming up.


Udon with beancurd skin was a killer. It took up half the stomach space.

Grilled Salmon. My fav. :)


I wouldn't mind going back there again. You get to choose from 118 authentic Japanese dishes made on the spot for you! aHa, vivocity would be a better location given the scenary outside the restaurant along with the space they created compared to that at Bukit Timah.

Is there a must try? YES, but it's off the Ala Carte Buffet Menu. If you don't mind spending a little, go for the salmon skin. My goodness, it's life changing.

Ambience? Not too bad. You can go for the couple seats at the corner.
Price? Hahaha, you pay for what you eat.
A place for antennas to go up? Forget it... you know it never happens in places like that...nor in NIE. HAHA, opps, did I just step on some toes?

Gambette! Whatever it is, gambette!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters